आपकी जीत में ही हमारी जीत है
Promote your Business
Home city guide about visavadar

About Visavadar

Visavadar is located in 21.38 degrees North and 70.68 degrees East in Junagadh in Gujarat . The average elevation of the town of Vijapur is 91 meters or 298 feet.

Profile of Visavadar

Demographics of Visvadar

According to the Indian Census of the year 2001, Visavadar is known to have a population of around 18,048 people. Males are known to constitute 51 percent of the population, and the females constitute the rest 49 percent of the population. The rate of literacy of the town of Visavadar is around 71 percent which is a lot higher than the literacy rate of the country, which is 59.5 percent. The literacy rate of the males in this town is 77 percent, and that of the females are around 65 percent. The population that is below the age of six years is around twelve percent.

Transport in Visavadar

Visavadar is connected to different parts of the towns and cities with the help of the various transports that are available here. These transports include the road, rail, and air transports. The commuters can travel from one part of the town to another or even to a different State with the help of these transport facilities.

Rail Transport

The nearest railway station to the town of Vijapur is the Railway Station of Visavadar. There are a number of trains that are available for travel from one end to another. The other stations that are located close to the city are the Satadhar Railway Station and the Setalvad Railway Station. These railway stations are maintained by the Indian Railways.

Road Transport

The buses of State Transport Corporation are not available in this place. There are private buses that are available here, which allows the people of the town to move from one place to another. They can also hire private vehicles if they want to go to any place.

Air Transport

The Ahmedabad airport, which is referred to as the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport. Many flights are available from here which is very convenient for both the tourists and the local people.

Tourism in Visavadar

There are many things that tourists can do in Visavadar. There are a number of historical sites and cultural attractions that are found in this town. Tourists should not miss out these amazing places that are located in and around the town. This town is famous for the monuments, the natural attractions, and all the activities that the tourists can do here.

Madanmohanji Haveli

The Madanmohanji Haveli is one of the most important historical monuments that the tourists should visit. It is extremely famous because of the intricate designs and amazing architecture that it has. This place is very rich in culture and history. It is a must visit for all the people who are interested in history and love photography. It is one of the prime attractions that the tourists cannot afford to miss.

Visavadar City Center

The Visavadar city center is always packed with tourists no matter what time of the year it is. This is a very interesting and renowned place in the town mostly because of the markets that are here. Tourists visit this place for shopping. There are a variety of things that are available in the markets. This is definitely a must visit place for the people who love to shop.


Satadhar is a very famous and one of the holiest places of the town of Visavadar which have been dedicated to one of the renowned saints if Visavadar, known as Aapa Giga. Devotees visit this place to seek blessings.

  • E-mail

Comments / Discussion Board - About Visavadar